For Papers Worldwide, 2015 was a jam-packed year filled with excitement and aggressive growth. We continued to push the envelope and continued to promote our message of eco-friendly corporate consciousness all the while . Last year, we set the stage, now its time for us to take it to the next level in 2016.
- PW India started 2015 with a bang, opening two new offices in New Delhi & Mumbai.
- In the Middle East, PW launched its very own brand of recycled, eco-friendly copier paper named Zahra. Moreover, PW has launched its own brand of laid, aptly called Worldwide Laid.
- PW has also tied with two veteran Indian paper suppliers to add to our range of products. Get in touch to find out if our new products meet your eye.
- PW UAE also debuted their Commodity Stock & Sale Operations, whilst PW India began its Commodity Indenting Program.
- 2015 was also the year in which PW broke major ground in the development of our new Group Headquarters and Master Warehousing Facility in the International Media & Production Zone (IMPZ) right here in Dubai. Stay tuned for updates on our progress.
- And last, but not least, 2015 was the year that Papers Worldwide was named amongst the top 100 Small & Medium Enterprises (SME's) in Dubai by the Department of Economic Development and the Dubai Government.
2015 was a fantastic year for the company and we want to thank all of our staff for making for their hard work and dedication. Together, we aim to make 2016 an even better year.